Vice President Digital Business Transformation
This newly created position will be responsible for transforming the organization as it moves from a traditional business model to a digital business model. The focus of this job will be to support all business areas in implementation of the digital agenda; digitizing the customer experience, creating an environment conducive to collaboration and innovation, and shaping the mindset of the employees to be more agile. The position will report directly to Hubert North America President and be a member of the Executive Committee.
- Deeply Understand the Business.
- Understand the digital world’what’s happening with technology, new techniques, and best practices.
- Be the internal advocate for the transformation of current “analog culture” into a digital environment for an enhanced customer experience.
- Develop and measure company-wide Digital quotient
- Project Management Office for Key Projects and Digital Transformation Projects. Interface with our parent company on digital issues, opportunities, and reporting.
- Ability to utilize 2-speed organizational methodologies for completing projects.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, system users and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, requirements and system needs.
- Assist managers in establishing process controls in order to measure baseline and post-improvement performance to monitor success of improvement initiatives.
- Create a digital knowledge management system with the development of key user training programs.
- Facilitate key strategic projects.
- Lead and develop the Staff (OD Director, Business Analysts).
- Manage the departmental budget.
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the business.
- Certifications in Agile change methodology and project management from recognized professional organizations.
- Involvement in 2-speed organizational architecture.
- Experience utilizing emerging technology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Facilitation/engagement/consulting/ influencing skills.
o Works well across functions
- Excellent engagement skills using high emotional intelligence, logic, and listening skills.
- Ability to think both strategically as well as tactically.
- Strong insight with ability to gather and make sense of information.
- Leadership Skills, both to the OD Team as well as a member of the Executive Team.
- Systems Change Leader
- Culture Builder
- Experience with Training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Possesses a strong Business/Financial Acumen.
- Curious thinker who is a creative and innovative.
- Has been a member of a leadership team driving an organization-wide business model shift.
- Minimum of 5 years driving technology transformation driven process improvement projects
o For example: value stream (customer journey)+ projects…Idea to Offering; Demand to Quote; Order to Fulfillment; Invoice to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report; Hire to Retire
- Prior Director/Management Experience
- BA/BS required, Masters preferred
The Hubert Company is located in Harrison Ohio within the Cincinnati metropolitan area. We are part of the international company TAKKT AG based in Stuttgart, Germany. We are the leader in providing merchandising solutions and support products to the retail industry. Our customers include Supermarkets, Hotels, Food Service Operations and Retail Stores. Our success has been built on exceptional service and quality human resources. We utilize an integrated marketing approach including account management, telesales, direct marketing and e-commerce.
Hubert offers a competitive wage based upon experience. In addition, we have an excellent benefit package including 401(k), Medical/Dental Insurance plus more. Please visit our web site at http://www.hubert.com
Hubert is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Keywords: Digital Strategy, Digital operations, business process, agile, six sigma, lean, 2-speed organizational architecture
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Hubert .