Intelligence Analyst Jobs
What You’ll Do
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer in Massachusetts to partner with our Enterprise Account Executives in a Pre-sales, technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions, setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers. System Engineers at Cisco will be designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs. In addition to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate’s interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills should evoke passion and confidence.
What You’ll Do
System Engineers will be able to demonstrate the following:
– In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in Routing and Switching and at least one of the following areas of specialization: VPNs, Security, QoS, Remote/Local Access, Collaboration (Voice and Video), Campus/MAN, WAN, Optical Networking, Data Center or Wireless solutions.
– Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
– Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings
– Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
– Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
Who You’ll Work With
* Collaborate with the SE Manager and account team to develop an Enterprise Account Plan based on knowledge of local market demand
* Apply knowledge of customer business requirements to the creation of a Technical Account Plan and strategy
* Proactively generate leads through customer meetings, seminars and education
Who You Are
5-7+ years-related pre-sales experience highly desirable
Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis
BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
Cisco Certifications CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE highly desirable
* Define customer business problem in a technical context
* Recommend qualified partner resource if required
* Take the lead on moving deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate Cisco and partner tools and resources (such as CSE, SE, PSS, AS Engineers, demo labs, etc.)
* Refine and research technical requirements of the opportunity
* Define solution options and articulate the benefits of a Cisco solution
* Lead research of potential competitive offerings for the proposed solution
Develop and Present Solutions
* Develop the technical response to RFPs or the technical elements or approach for the solution proposal, including products, solutions, software, and services.
* Leverage external resources as needed for RFPs, competitive material, etc. (e.g. CSE, TSN)
* Research and demonstrate solution business benefits, including ROI, and articulate findings to customer
* Coordinate solution development, including services, leveraging Cisco validated designs and researching customized solutions
* Lead and develop PoC, leveraging resources such as demo labs, including presentation and documentation of test results.
* Lead presentation of Cisco solutions to customer, including white-boarding and presentation of technical material. Leverage additional resources as needed (e.g. CSE, TSA, etc.)
* Act as a technical advisor, as needed, to customer in area of technology expertise, guiding the solution based on expert knowledge of technology and the solution space
Personal and Organizational Development
* Share technical, professional, and sales skills and knowledge with others
* Promote new and innovative approaches to addressing business challenges and problems
* Actively develop technical, professional, and sales skills
Key Competencies & Behaviors
Creating Business Relevance
* Establish business relevance in your account relationships by doing the necessary research to get to know your account, their strategic priorities, their business imperatives and their competitive landscape.
* Periodically review your customer’s financial statements (10-k items 1 & 7), shareholder letters, management presentations and analyst reports.
* Study key customers and industries in your specialty, to gain expert understanding of customer’s business, key technical drivers, and market issues
* Build your vertical market expertise by researching your account’s vertical market, financial situation, key technical drivers and market issues.
* Research your customer’s strategic priorities, business imperatives and any strategies they are considering to improve business performance to be in a better position to propose architectures and solutions that help them achieve their business goals.
* Partner with vertical sales teams, AS, and channel partners to provide comprehensive solutions aligned to specific customer imperatives.
* Develop an expert understanding of various Cisco architectures and service offerings and how they’re interconnected
* Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of Cisco technology are understood and valued
* Lead the development process of business cases for architectural solutions
* Position the appropriate Cisco services for customers to consider when deploying a technology solution
* Establish expert knowledge in fundamental network principles and architectures in the context of Cisco’s value proposition
Building Competitive Intelligence
* Develop expert understanding of technological capabilities and limitations of key competitors
* Effectively highlight Cisco’s technological advantages and disadvantages from the customer’s perspective
* Know when to collaborate and when to compete with other key providers in an account
* Identify technical win strategies from a business and technology perspective
Optimizing Sales Performance
* Lead the ongoing Technical Account Planning strategy
* Help the Account Team identify potential gaps in the customer’s network, services, and / or software to create opportunities to enlarge the sales base
* Participate in engagements at appropriate times to provide technical expertise and address customer issues
* Use Cisco defined processes and tools to navigate through the sales cycle
Working Across Boundaries
* Help the Account Team and customer ensure technical initiatives tie into the customer’s strategy and goals
* Identify and effectively leverage Cisco technical resources needed to drive engagements
* Maintain and develop collaborative relationships with partners
* Establish collaborate relationships with internal resources such as BU(s), Cisco Services Sales and Delivery, and SE technical specialists
Driving the Cisco Vision
* Promote the long-term architectural value of Cisco to business and technical leaders
* Articulate the unique value obtained by integrating the various Cisco technologies, capabilities, and solutions into a customer’s network
* Help identify innovative ways Cisco emerging technologies / solutions / services can be integrated with existing customer solutions
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB