Intelligence Analyst Jobs
The Training and Simulation Service Line, in support of the Navy and Marine Corps Customer Group, currently has a career opportunity for a Naval Training and Product Services (NTPS) Team, Senior Training Analyst to provide NETC support in the assessment, design, and development of naval training programs and curricula. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced military senior training analyst, technical writer, and project leader with a broad understanding of training products and services requirements. In addition, he/she will have excellent public speaking, presentation, team leadership, and time management skills, as well as at least six years of applicable Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in:
– Conducting curriculum analysis to identify and validate training requirements.
– Develop and recommend alternative training strategies for consideration of decision-makers.
– Develop training planning data including resource requirements (manpower, personnel, and training).
– Determine follow-on training recommendations including justification and impact.
– Determine training system life-cycle support requirements during the design of training.
– Identify the relationship between training deficiencies and training system modification requirements.
– Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Master’s degree in Education or Resource Management and a minimum of 7 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in identifying and validating training requirements.
– Military training experience, as well as overal 12 years of experience to include identifying and validating training requirements can be substituted for Master’s degree.
– Specialized in technical, instructional, and military training writing.
– Able to effectively communicate and work independently.
– Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Computer programs.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– An understanding of NETC Manuals (NAVEDTRA) 130 series and NETC Instructions (NETCINST) 1500 series policies and procedures.
– An understanding of the NETC End-to-End (E2E) Process of conducting Training Need Analysis (TNA), Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA), Front End Analysis (FEA), Business Case Analysis (BCA), and developing Training Project Plans (TPP).
– Ability to read, interpret, organize and synthesize source material to identify and document training deficiencies in current training and learning products.
– Ability to create training products and services based on identified training deficiencies and training system modification requirements.
SAIC Overview: SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2017, 7:58:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB