Staff Solutions Consultant
As part of a global, field-facing team (Strategic Enablement Group) within engineering, your mission is to drive the adoption of strategic, new, and emerging products and technologies that are part of the overall TIBCO Platform.
- Providing specialized pre-sales product/technical support for the development of opportunities and implementation of customer applications. Supported solutions may involve any one of the areas of Event Processing, Streaming Analytics, Integration, Messaging, API Management, Business Process Management, Case Management, Analytics, and Cloud Computing.
- Demonstrating exemplary hands-on technical skills.
- Following and applying the company Sales Methodology.
- Assisting and enabling sales staff in positioning the entire TIBCO stack to various levels of a customer organization (CxO levels, Architects groups and business lines), to meet customer requirements.
- Implementing detailed customer requirements and owning or executing technical PoCs. Providing follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees.
- Responsible for technology transfer to other solution consultants within assigned region, and for communication of feature recommendations, product direction, and customer requirements into Product Management and Development Engineering.
- Participating in special Engineering-Led programs and projects such as product advisory groups, beta and feedback programs, and innovation labs.
- Assisting in global and regional marketing events, and delivering outstanding presentations on technical or business related-aspects of TIBCO’s products and technologies.
- Participating in discussions and reviews with industry analysts.
- The position reports to the Director, Strategic Enablement Group, AMER.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in a presales/architect/professional services position.
- Demonstrated expertise and in-depth knowledge of TIBCO’s “Interconnect Everything and Augmented Intelligence” product lines.
- Knowledge of various technology areas, including Integration, Business Process Management, Case Management, Analytics, API Management, Event/Stream Processing, and Messaging.
- Demonstrated skills with various IaaS, PaaS, and CaaS environments (private and public) including PCF/Docker/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/etc.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices, Big Data, and IoT principles.
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD approaches and technologies.
- Knowledge of J2EE or .NET Architectures and Technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS, REST, Web, Java, and database (relational / NoSQL) technologies.
- Knowledge of market trends and competition to be able to present and articulate our competitive advantage.
- Explain the business benefits of the TIBCO solution in specific sales opportunities to technical and business audience.
- Knowledge of the “Force Management” selling methodology.
- Exceptional account management and project management skills. Own strategic customer relationships at the engineering and executive levels of a customer’s organization.
- Exceptional ability to manage customer escalations, complex / political situations.
- In-depth business understanding of one or more key TIBCO business verticals.
- Develop the necessary technical skills to be able to be a recognized expert on all core product solutions.
- Ability to map technical solutions to business problems.
- Knowledge of strategic account strategies. Operate independently as the primary contributor to the sales strategy.
- Provide oversight on all customer communications to ensure completeness, technical accuracy, and grammatical and logical accuracy.
- Ability to act as a Regional “Go-To person” for the subject matter areas listed above.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent.
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery….