Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Troy Consulting, a Management Consulting Firm, is seeking a Senior Data Analyst experienced in ecommerce and digital marketing analytics to lead projects and business initiatives in the retail and ecommerce space. Our client, in Redmond, WA, values the experience of a seasoned professional with a consulting background.
Are you an innate problem solver who wants to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture with a local firm? If you have a sense of service, make data accessible, and strive to make clients feel confident, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our client and their career opportunities.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Data Analyst will lead and advise client engagements centered on designing and building data-driven organizations/teams and implementing business processes that leverage analytical insights. You have a data-driven mentality to dive deep into select issues to develop insights around key drivers in our client’s business. You will have the additional responsibilities to help identify top KPIs and recommendations:
- Designing, architecting and developing data-driven analytical applications that drive insights
- Apply your expertise in data analysis, development and automation to shape and define the business analytics capability at our clients
- Work hands-on with both well-established and new technologies across the data and analytics spectrum
- End-to-end management of analytic projects from concept and requirements gathering to development, testing and deployment
- Support Senior Director in creating and assembling data from structured and unstructured data sets to support the rhythm of the business
- Collaborate with data owners to identify the reporting needs for the business
- Generate Ad hoc reporting and provide related insights that enable the organization to be agile and responsive to new opportunities
- Utilize your knowledge of the latest trends in the database/SQL arena to best support client goals
- Consult closely with online demand generation teams and other data analysts to identify key business drivers
We need someone who can bring the following to the table:
- 8+ years demonstrable success as a Data Analyst, preferably experienced in ecommerce and digital marketing analytics
- Strong ability to relate data to insight and to drive business decisions with business stakeholders and all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated senior level experience in business intelligence, analytics solution development, implementation that drove measurable improvement in digital KPIs and business growth
- Tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business insights in support of answering those questions and solving tough business challenges
- Must understand project management or system development methodologies
- Need to have experience working with the following technologies:
o Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SSAS, and/or other cloud-based database platforms such as Azure SQL Data Warehouse
o Data Preparation and ETL: Microsoft SSIS
o Visualization and Analytics: Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SSRS
o Proficiency in quantitative analysis, visualization, and modeling using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets preferably in Excel or PowerBI
- Ability to present insights and recommendations in clear, thoughtful ways to all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- An independent self-starter who can gets action items done and break through walls
- Extreme drive for results, individual contributor who stands out from peers in the field
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, highlighting proficiency in both verbal and written communications
- Willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload to meet project milestones, implementation deadlines, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation.
- No relocation assistance is provided, only local candidates need apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Troy Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Troy Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Notice to Recruiters/Headhunters and Staffing Agencies: It is Troy Consulting’s intent and preference to directly recruit potential job candidates. We do not accept unsolicited third party agency resumes. Resumes submitted through this web site by third party agencies will be considered unsolicited and Troy Consulting will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
- Project Management: 5 years
- Data Analysis: 8 years
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB