Senior Systems Analyst
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
- Technologies familiar with: MS SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server, understanding of .NET Framework, Agile methodology
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst in the Baltimore Area.
The primary role of the Senior Systems Analyst is to perform and document complex technical analysis of business requirements to add new technology capabilities or enhance existing technology capabilities. The Senior Systems Analyst will utilize the SDLC methodology employed by our customer, as well as provide the communications interface between the Information Technology staff and our customers/users. The type of projects will vary among new development, enhancing existing Web applications, and system integration. The Senior Systems Analyst should have a high level of technical skills and understanding.
The qualified candidate will:
- Drive the identification and coordination of business needs for projects requiring IT solutions
- Create and maintain effective working relationships across the SDLC to identify, plan and coordinate various system requests
- Assist in defining project requirements and perform system analysis through the use of industry standard practices and methodologies
- Coordinate the technology activities with customers, developers and infrastructure teams to manage a variety of system requests
- Assist in development of business processes and identification of best practices to ensure the most effective and efficient processes and operations
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and balances, and outputs
- Maintain regular written communication on project status with team lead, project management, and customer
- Develop detailed system documentation
- Assist with independently testing applications, prior to delivery to the customer
- Assist with system design and developing alternative solutions to meet business challenges
- Federal Government Contracting Experience
Leidos is a global leader in the integration and application of information, technology and systems working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the civil, health, defense, intelligence and homeland security markets. The company’s 33,000 diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers in 30 countries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location(s): Gwynn Oak Maryland
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence,…