Senior Intelligence Analyst
The Senior Intelligence Analyst is the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related matters within the organization. The Senior Analyst manages Spatial Network’s analytic team and synchronizes efforts between the team and company executives in support of organizational goals. The Senior Intelligence Analyst is responsible for professional development, standards of performance, product development, team composition, and capabilities. The Senior Analyst also serves as a key advisor to company executives and a spokesperson for the organization during external events. The Senior Intelligence Analyst is required to provide strategic recommendations for business opportunities, partnerships, industry trends, technology innovation, and other critical decisions.
- Must have 8-12 years of practical experience in the intelligence analysis profession or a Graduate degree in Intelligence Operations, Political Science, International Studies, or similar program from an accredited university plus 4-8 years of practical experience.
- Have 5-8 years of experience successfully leading organizations, overseeing daily operations, training subordinates, and interacting with senior organizational leaders and clients.
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills and consistently clear, logical, quantitative reasoning.
- Possess strong writing and public speaking skills with demonstrated clear, concise executive-level communications.
- Possess expert knowledge of intelligence processes, techniques, cycles, and organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise in balancing multiple tasks simultaneously with no degradation in quality.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate seamlessly with a team or work independently.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee research, analysis, and preparation of accurate, timely client-specific business intelligence products in support of overall Spatial Network goals.
- Generate prototype products and concepts, conference presentations, and conceptual solutions to foster potential business opportunities.
- Provide final product reviews and quality control routinely.
- Routinely and reliably, assess the significance, accuracy, and credibility of information.
- Have a thorough knowledge of historic global events and threats, and maintain awareness of current and emerging threats both domestically and abroad.
- Continually assess and critique Spatial Network’s composition, capabilities, operations, procedures, and products to identify opportunities to improve the organization.
- Develop and oversee realistic, relevant, and challenging training and professional development programs to improve the organization.
- Consistently monitor technological advances in tradecraft to ensure that Spatial Networks maintains the industry edge and leadership posture.
- Profound understanding of intelligence collection, functions, and operations.
- Profound knowledge of collection and asset management.
- Experience working with national intelligence organizations.
- Knowledge of a foreign languages is highly valued, especially if proficiency is demonstrated in Spanish, French, and Arabic.
Skills & Attributes
- Strong leadership qualities
- Expert communicator
- Expert time manager capable of remaining calm under stressful conditions
- Highly motivated, self-starting professional
- Strong legal, moral, and ethical standards
- Flexible and dynamic
- Creative, detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of database applications and data mining techniques