Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Corporate Reporting, Planning, & Analysis:
• Support the financial close process through ownership of the monthly business review package and oversee the accuracy/consistency across the schedules
• Support the external reporting process through various ad hoc analyses as needed by the Investor Relations, Tax, Treasury, and External Reporting teams
• Support external industry analyst reporting requirements and educate worldwide users on the logic
• Develop insightful metrics and dashboards that reveal business trends and enhance business intelligence
• Assist in the creation of the new package/analysis for the CEO, CFO, and the Executive Staff as needed when business changes
Cloud Business Unit Support
• Responsible for a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting requirements for Senior Management
• Directly impact a portfolio of growth and emerging product lines by becoming an expert on the Cloud products and develop long range operational business models
• Build cross-functional partnerships with a goal towards triangulating sales growth incorporating Field, Product, Marketing, Strategy and Corporate perspectives
• Perform ad-hoc analysis of financials as needs arise (product, P&L, etc.)
-Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Good interpersonal communication skills as needed to work successfully with staff and managers within and outside of function.
-Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams.
-Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
-Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
-Ability to work in a project based environment.
-Ability to follow standard accounting and finance practices, and departmental procedures and processes.
-Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Responsibility and Interaction:
-The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
-This individual will apply broad expertise or unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
-Demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
-This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
-Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
-The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
-To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
-Often acts as mentor or facilitator.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
-A minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
-A University Degree, or equivalent experience is required.
-Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Full time / Part time
USA – California – Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB