Resource Analyst – Level II
CACI is looking for full-time Resource Analyst – Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI’s outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Resource Analyst II, a typical day might include the following:
- Conduct briefings on programmatic activities, perform trend analyses, and employ program analysis techniques to highlight critical budget, schedule, performance risk factors.
- Develop effective strategies to implement innovative, effective procedures and processes to solve difficult problems and cost equations; identify and resolve data discrepancies.
- Recognize the relevance of analytical results, including historical trends and significant findings, in constructing budget submissions and assessing budget execution; draws inferences, extrapolates, and generalizes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding and support the annual budget build.
- Conduct briefings and/or attend meetings.
- Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues, priorities, and a changing work environment and respond to tasking under short and changing deadlines.
Required Qualifications :
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, and/or financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, capable of working independently, and exercising initiative while exhibiting sound/professional judgment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a closely related field with a concentration in financial management or financial analysis.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,…