Information Control Corporation
Columbus, OH 43231
Information Control Company (ICC) is the largest privately held IT services provider in Ohio. Currently, we employ over 500 team members, all of whom are equipped to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients. Our growing size coupled with our extraordinary Consultants allow us to provide services in multiple practices, including Application Development & Integration, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Services, Core Infrastructure, and User Experience & Design.
ICC Consultants go through intensive training programs, which make them uniquely qualified to adhere to our strict standards of excellence. Our employees understand what excellence in delivery means; they take charge of their own careers and enthusiastically talk about our solutions to colleagues and clients. As we enter a new era driven by technology, ICC looks forward to using our expertise to help organizations lay the foundation for a profitable future.
For more details on our consultants, our solutions, and ICC in general, visit our website at www.icct.com.
- Experience with formulating and defining scope/objectives through analysis, research and fact-finding, documenting application requirements at a detailed level, and achieving consensus and sign-off on requirements documentation.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Expertise with conducting Use Case based analysis of business processes; this includes developing Use Case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams.
- Experience with performing end-user interviews and leading requirements gathering sessions.
- Understanding of how to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Assist project management with project deliverables.
- Experience working in one or more of the following technical environments: .NET, Java/J2EE, XML, Oracle, Cognos, Informatica, OLAP tools, Teradata, MS SQL Server, Windows Servers, UNIX servers and/or Networking technologies (including migration and infrastructure roll-out projects).
- Additional experience using one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Gherkin, MS Project, Open Workbench, NIKU, Project Workbench, PeopleSoft, SQL and/or MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Position Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Reimbursement and Training
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) – includes vacation and sick time
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses (Sales/Employee)
- Other Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Information Control Corporation.
Information Control Corporation (ICC) is the largest privately held Information Technology (IT) services provider in Ohio. With over 30…