The Getinge Group
Job Function Summary
Using business intelligence tools, this position will develop, maintain and monitor the corporate and local business intelligence environment, and interact with the user community, developers, and technical departments to gather data, provide access to, and analyze data and information about company operations. This position will also aid in the support of the local ERP and custom applications including software validations.
(Primary “essential” duties and responsibilities)
- Provide support for employees with the company’s corporate information systems including GHorizon and
- Roll out the corporate BI applications to new locations.
- Produce and monitor delivery of regularly scheduled reports.
- Create formatted device history records in Cognos for manufacturing product.
- Define business intelligence requirements by reviewing objectives, input data and output requirements with
- Develops ad hoc or standard reports as requested.
- Deploys business intelligence tools to new users and conducts training classes as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- Assists in the support and customizing of Oracle applications.
- Helps to support local customer software written in the .NET framework.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as requested.
- Creates and maintains various documents to support project development and software validations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- High level of attention to detail, with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and proactively manage IT customer expectations.
- Progressive professional experience performing business analysis and end-user support in a corporate environment.
- Reporting, data warehouse or ETL skills a plus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; with the ability to work independently or as part of a team as required.
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Office (Word/Excel).
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
GETINGE is a leading provider of equipment and systems to customers within health care, extended care and pharmaceutical…