Intelligence Analyst Jobs
ABB is seeking a Product Marketing Analys in Alamo, TN. The role will report to the director of Marketing and Sales and lead cross-functional teams across Product Group Insulation and Components (PGIC) to spearhead the implementation of this new approach. Working closely with the Global Product Manager, you will develop and execute new marketing strategies, product launch plans and programs. Such programs include gaining the “voice of the customer” market segmentation and targeting, value proposition development,development of innovative demand generation campaigns. You will become the expert in customers, how they behave and their decision-making motivations, based on this knowledge you will work with local product groups (LPG’s) to craft the messaging and positioning for products and will be responsible for ensuring that knowledge is transferred to our sales and marketing channels.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Market Analysis: Perform routine analysis for local and global management relative to products and customers
• Process and enablement: Be the owner and driver of customer centric product marketing at the assigned product groups, building on newly introduced marketing practices
• Market intelligence : Act as the subject matter expert for assigned products and services and their markets, including key drivers and trends, target audiences,be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and on your competition . Manage and deliver all required market and customer research/data analysis
• Product launch : Plan the marketing launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Value Proposition: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market – develop highly tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, datasheets, white papers, customer and case studies that highlight the value proposition
• Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and channel partners and (working with local PGU staff) develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of your products such as standardized sales demonstrations, presentations, scripts, etc.
• Demand generation: develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products via local or BU Marketing Communication staff and the Regional Marketing team.
• Product launch/sales KPI’s: Develop and implement measurement of product success – define metrics to measure product/service performance and competitiveness
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in product marketing and market analysis in a manufacturing environment; OR
• Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in product marketing and market analysis in a manufacturing environment.
Alternatively, this position may be filled at the senior level for the successful candidate meeting these basic qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of experience in product marketing and market analysis in a manufacturing environment; OR
• Master’s degree with 6 years of experience in product marketing and market analysis in a manufacturing environment.
• Degree in Engineering, Marketing or related discipline is preferred with industry experience.
•Experience with Salesforce.com and expertise in Microsoft Excel and Access is a plus
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to manage details, priorities and deadlines
•Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, creative, strategic thinking, and planning skills applied to winning marketing efforts
•Excellent communications and public speaking skills, including fluent written and spoken English
“Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US”
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
ABB Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
Business Unit: Business Unit Transformers
Date posted: 2017-03-08
Job function: Marketing
Publication ID: US59220141_E5
ABB ( www.abb.com ) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB