Intelligence Analyst Jobs
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Military Analyst. This position will be located in Richmond, VA and is contingent upon contract award.
Military Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administrative. The contractor shall be present for all subject related conference calls, VTCs, and other meetings that require or may require OASA (ALT), Office of Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Procurement) (ODASA (P)), Office of the Deputy Assistant of the Army (Plans, Programs and Resources) (ODASA (PPR)) and Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Integration Office (ALT- IO) input, output, or participation. This requires the contractor to be well versed in full spectrum Army and joint contracting and AFSB operations and be prepared to facilitate the discussion.
2. Study/Analysis. The contractor shall provide technical (force structure, grade plate, formation, etc), and professional expertise in full spectrum Army and joint contracting and AFSB operations including AWFCs in accordance with the Army Operating Concept (AOC), Army Functional Concept (AFC) Framework, Army Campaign Plan (ArCP), ARCIC, and TRADOC guidance.
3. The contractors shall perform SRC 90 CBA work in support of Army future force concept framework. The contractors shall provide JCIDS CBA process expertise in preparing limited objective experiments (LOEs), FAA, FNA, FSA and DOTMLPF integrated capabilities recommendations (DICRs). This includes lessons learned from provided operations, warfighter experimentation, existing learning demands and other contracting and AFSB subject resources.
4. Total Army Analysis (TAA). The contractor shall understand TAA processes and the implications of resource informed decision making. The contractor shall apply TAA understanding to produce applicable JCIDS CBA documents; documents supporting the TAA Resourcing Panel process and provide analysis to support the Army decision making process regarding Army contracting and AFSB capabilities needed in the TAA.
5. Experimentation, Needs Analysis, Interoperability, and Interdependency. The contractor shall facilitate involvement, discussion, and participation in TRADOC Campaign of Learning (CoL) events; other experiments, simulations, wargames and exercises. The contractor shall extract and analyze SRC 90 related output from these events for the benefit of the CBA.
Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting complex military research and analysis.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience TRADOC capabilities development.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing JCIDS CNA/CBA functions.
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in performing ARCIC Army Capabilities Assessment Tool (ArCAT) database functions.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience at operational and/or theater strategic level.
– Master’s degree from an accredited university or college.
– A Military Education Level IV or Armed Forces Staff College graduate or civilian equivalent.
SAIC Overview: SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 24, 2017, 7:50:36 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB