Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Our ventures are funded by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital firms, such as Mayfield Fund, Morgenthaler Ventures, Menlo Ventures, and U.S. Venture Partners.
Our innovations are often the result of cross fertilization of ideas among our various disciplines including robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, space systems, IoT, Cyber security, speech technology, vision technology, bio-sciences, physical sciences, and many others.
If you are a motivated person who likes challenges, thrives at the leading edge of technology & business, analytical, driven, and have a can-do attitude who wants to make an impact on the world. Come join us now to start your career in Ventures!
Job Responsibilities and Impact:
Your day-to-day task will consist of market analysis (e.g. trends, segmentation, TAM), competitive analysis, value chain analysis, cost analysis, business validation, customer research, financial planning, business model, go-to-market strategy, and coordination. You will interact directly with our entrepreneurs and will be also responsible for setting up NDAs when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have an international marketing or business development experience as the objective of this role is to evaluate the market potential on a global scale. It is also preferred that the candidate has a sense for international service cultures in order to expend these technologies worldwide.
All the research and your findings will have an impact on the path our spin-off ventures are taking and will need to be presented to the venture group on a weekly basis in a form of a presentation.
– BS or MS in one of the following fields of study: Business, Strategy, Marketing, Innovation, Management, or Finance
– 2+ years of experience in an market research or consulting firm, ventures firm, or related area
– Exceptional synthetic and analytical; strong Excel skills required
– Good understanding and curiosity for technology and related markets/business models
– Strong presentation skills and comfortable with developing PowerPoint presentations
Nice to have:
– Technical degree or experience working with technology companies
– International working experience
– Multi-Language Comprehension
– Finance Background
– Entrepreneurial / Business acumen
– Strong team player
–U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB