Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
Temple Terrace, FL
We’re building out our Verizon Wireless cross channel analytics team and looking for a senior analytics architect to support multiple projects in customer care and marketing analytics. You’ll focus on cross channel analytics with data from billing, customer care, marketing, sales, mobile, click stream, call center, demographics, etc. to derive insights on dependencies and cause-effect analysis.
You’ll use a mix of expert level skills in analytics, big data and reporting. You’ll work with multiple operational channels and a high volume of data to derive cross channel insights and develop the best practices in data access, analytics and reporting. You’ll also work towards improving the data warehouse maturity in handling multiple streams of data effectively.
- Data architecture and design of big data operational streams
- Design reports, ad-hocs and best practices for analytics
- Deep analytics on cross channel data sources to extract business insights
- Coordination with multiple channels in IT and business partners on interface design and architecture and mentoring and training on analytic platform and best practices
- Communication with channel partners and management on results from analytics and insights
- Deliver concise, compelling, data & insight driven business recommendations on where and how modified business decisions could lead to improved business performance
- Act as a trusted advisor to multiple business partners within the Verizon Wireless Care and Marketing analytics teams on a wide range of analytics projects from reporting and ad-hoc requests to large-scale cross-functional engagements
- Support the ongoing intelligence needs of the business by leading KPI reporting, structured and ad-hoc analysis, customer insights and coordination
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in cross channel analytics and execute against self-generated ideas.
- Conduct training and mentoring to business partners and IT partners on analytic platforms and best practices
- Partner with technical and non-technical resources across the business to promote the efficient execution of projects
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable analytic solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or above, or equivalent relevant experience
- 6 plus years of relevant experience
- Expert level SQL skills and knowledge of one or more of big data and analytics platforms like Teradata, Aster, Hadoop and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Tableau, R, SAS
- Experience in data architecture and modeling
Ideally, you will also have:
- Knowledge of Adobe CQ5, Site Catalyst, and Test & Target
- Experience working on digital, marketing, or customer care analytics
- Ability to bring in thought leadership and innovation in cross channel analytics and execute against self-generated ideas.
- Ability to conduct training and mentoring to business partners and IT partners on analytic platforms and best practices
- Ability to mentor junior team members
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes from…