Intelligence Analyst Jobs
The intern will complete 1-3 market analytics projects over the course of the internship to support strategy development. Project assignments will depend on business need and intern’s interest in particular topics. Historically, internship and analyst projects have included:
· Evaluating the market size and ecosystem of a potential adjacent market
· Determining the future market outlook and company position of a particular product line or technology
· Developing a process and tools to support market model development & reviews.
The office of the CTO is looking for strategic thinking and analytically skilled interns who thrive in a team environment. Intercultural skills, communication, sharing ideas, and openness to feedback are important in this dynamic environment. Tracking markets, identifying trends, and offering recommendations for key issues, as well as leading small to medium project teams will be core to these internships. Project areas identified with these roles are Quarterly Market Watch, Technology Market Research, Sizing Core Adjacencies Market, and Deep Dives of Competitor Analysis. Interns must be comfortable asking questions, sharing progress, and be willing to both teach and learn.
· Ability to conduct analysis and formulate conclusions based on a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis using a variety of tools including secondary research, interviews and surveys
· Demonstrated skills in gathering data from multiple, often disparate, sources and synthesizing raw data into meaningful reports and presentation
· Ability to make effective oral presentations and prepare concise written reports/presentations to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· High level of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency
· Knowledge of financial concepts such as discounted cash flow, financial statement analysis and financial forecasting
– Data software analysis.
– Eager to learn technology terms.
– Research, scenario planning, and forecasts, ability to read financial statements, proactively find information online, general business knowledge and marketing knowledge are important to this internship position.
– An interest in telecommunications and bi- or multi- lingual (especially Spanish and Mandarin/Chinese) is a plus.
Candidate will be working on a degree with a concentration in one of the following areas:
Post Job Description
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB