Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Are you seeking the opportunity to join an elite team providing support to the US Intelligence Community? We are seeking team members to be a part of our team! Our team supports seven intelligence agencies and offers many opportunities for growth, offering long-term career opportunities! Aside from tuition reimbursement, we encourage cross-training and offer internal training to hone in on your skills and keep you up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies. If you are passionate, fearless, and eager to step forward in your career, we are ready to consider you for our team!
This position supports the NSCS-CIS operating unit responsible for delivering high end Cyber Security and Intelligence Community solutions to a variety of clients across the entirety of the Federal Government.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with successful polygraph to begin work
- Education: High School Diploma/GED (HS or GED)
- 5-8 years of intelligence community or military experience required
- Strong background with various Intelligence Community tools and databases is required
- Candidates should have a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (i.e. multiple phone calls, monitor cable traffic/e-mails, tasking from various government agencies, etc.)
- Candidates must have experience with one or more intelligence agency, DoD, DHS, or DOJ
- Selected candidate will interact routinely with senior personnel from the customer as well as other government agencies, including high-ranking officials
- Strong oral and written communications skills, as well as an impeccable professional demeanor are critical
- Selected candidate must be comfortable exercising independent judgment
- Must be team-oriented and possess strong organizational, oral, and written presentation skills Professional Traits: Ability to develop and nurture partnerships across organizational boundaries and at all levels; strong research, writing, and analytical skills; excellent organization, interpersonal, and teamwork skills; sound judgment, flexibility, and creative problem solving skills; demonstrated strong customer service focus; ability to interact successfully with all organizational levels, from junior employees to senior managers; prior work in interagency or joint command environment; independent working skills, demonstrated capability to deal with personnel at all levels in government, industry, and academia; and Critical Traits: experience at handling and delegating competing priorities; ability to quickly assess the significance of current developments, and capability to brief senior consumers in a dynamically changing environment are crucial.
- Rotating Shift work is required
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
Prior Watch experience is not required but HIGHLY desired
Familiarity with the IC’s role in policy-making is also helpful but not required
Education: Bachelor’s degree
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB