Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Position Title : _______________Assistant Manager_______________________________
Job Location : _______________Franklin Lakes, New Jersey ________________________
Genpact ($1.6 billion in revenue) is a global leader in business process management. The company uses process to help its clients’ power intelligence across their enterprises to run smarter operations, make smarter decisions, and use smarter technology. Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) framework is the company’s unique science of process combined with deep domain expertise in multiple industry verticals, leading to superior business outcomes. Driven by a passion for process innovation and operational excellence built on its Lean and Six Sigma DNA and the legacy of serving GE for more than 14 years, the company’s professionals around the globe deliver services every day to more than 600 clients from a network of 18 countries and 67 delivery centers supporting more than 25 languages. Our global delivery centers are located in India, China, Philippines, Romania, Hungary, Poland, South Africa, Netherlands, Spain, Morocco, Mexico, Guatemala, United States, Colombia, Brazil, UAE and Japan.
Genpact believes that the next phase of its growth will be driven by Smart Decision Services (SDS). The SDS division made up about 15% of total global revenue for fiscal 2012. Genpact plans to grow this division to $1 billion in three to five years (combination of organic growth and growth through acquisition). In order to deliver this growth, Genpact would like to strengthen its SDS/Analytics team globally.
The BUSINESS UNIT
Smart Decision Services (SDS) is a blend of industry expertise, process capability, analytics and technology. We change the way our clients drive their business outcomes – top-line revenue, cost optimization and asset and risk management. We corral large amounts of available data and guide our clients through predictive analysis to make smarter decisions and deliver key business outcomes to increase revenue, improve marketing Return on Investment, manage risk and capital, ensure compliance, optimize supply chain or reduce costs.
Analytics forms the core business of Genpact’s ‘Smart Decision Services’. A pioneer in this space – Genpact is the world’s largest 3rd party Analytics services provider with more than 5500 associates and was recently positioned as a ‘Leader’ in leading analyst firm IDC’s report, “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics BPO Services 2012 Vendor Analysis”. The Genpact analytics team comprises of more than 5500 team members and with 90% of these associates having post graduate degrees or higher, SDS works with the smartest minds in the business to deliver business impact.
Financial Services Analytics stands at the confluence of two key strategic imperatives for Genpact. It is the oldest and biggest practice within our Smart Decision Services offering. Equally, as an industry presence, Banking & Financial Services is Genpact’s largest, growing Vertical and provides a unique context to our Analytical output.
Our rich 15 year heritage imbues us with experience of multiple business cycles and helps understand evolving consumer behavior, significant market trends and a dynamic regulatory and macro environment. A range of deep client relationships provides our 1500+ analysts from marquee educational institutions with an extensive playground, to learn and apply their skills to a variety of opportunities globally, delivering penetrative insights and accurate predictive models.
The Job Responsibilities
· Primarily responsible for the activities supporting Patient/Member Data Stewardship
· Triage data defects of member/patient information
· Through the use of front end tool & mainframe inquiry/update screen, research demographic trends within the data and remediate data defects on a case-by-case basis.
· Produce Weekly Data Quality reports to support Gov’t Programs & client facing customers
· DB2/SQL Concepts
· SQL, DB2, TSO/ISPF, OS/JCL, MVS Utilities, CICS, MS DOS, FTP
· Proficient in:
· SAS Basics, Programming, Processing
· Advanced SAS Technologies and Efficiencies
· SAS Macro Language
· VSAM for Cobol
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Strong business and organizational skills; attention to detail
· Bachelor’s in the following disciplines
e. Financial Mathematics
f. Operations Research
g. Engineering (preferred Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science)
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Healthcare data knowledge
Work Location/ Shift Timings
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey/ 8:00am to 5:00pm (Local time)
What does this position offer?
· An opportunity to work with Industry leader in analytics
· Opportunity to support leading Healthcare and PBM client in the US
· Challenging career path across Genpact’s vast domain reach and global exposure
· An opportunity to work with extended Consumer Retail Life sciences and Healthcare industry across wide spread business challenges in analytics space
· Competitive compensation and rewards
· An opportunity to be part of the sunrise industry and contribute to its success
Built on a bulwark of unyielding Integrity, Genpact’s value system of meritocracy, teamwork and customer-centricity provides an excellent platform for those who want to participate in a journey to enable Smart Decision-making in an increasingly data driven world.
Job Assistant Manager
Primary Location United States-New Jersey
Education Level Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Feb 15, 2017, 6:26:23 PM
Unposting Date Apr 17, 2017, 1:29:00 PM
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB