Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for a Government Compliance (GC) Analyst. As part of our GC team, this position will support Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit efforts and ensure control documentation is adequate and delivered timely to the requestors. This position can be supported from Reston – VA or Tucson – AZ.
This position will:
– Maintain appropriate records and documentation; track, monitor, and report data to support government compliance.
– Identify potential government compliance problems and work to resolve them.
– Prepare audit documentation in support of DCAA activities and support the continuous cycle of DCAA audit requests
– Support historical incurred cost submission activity by completing unallowable audits of Company transactions.
– Ensure compliance with government laws and internally perform analyses, reviews and provide guidance for new policies and procedures as necessary to ensure adequacy of business systems and continued compliance with FAR, CAS and CASB disclosure statements.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or a related field and with less than 2 years experience in related field
– Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, excellent communication skills, proficiency in Excel and related tools.
– Previous success in interfacing across functional organization lines is strongly desired
– Experience with Cognos, Costpoint, and Hyperion is preferred
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB