Compass Group USA
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation’s largest and most-prestigious companies — in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest’s leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations?
Come grow your career with Eurest.
Positions Primary Focus:
The FA will help guide operations teams to success by identifying successes from the daily routine to later be exploited via QBR’s, budget reviews, and ad hoc presentations. The FA will have the autonomy to create success and drive initiatives across all the Field Campus locations. The FA must be able to influence executive management direction by providing a unique viewpoint and insight supported by strong data/metric/financial analysis that supports the operation.
- 5 years of experience in Finance/Analysis
- Strong financial modeling and metric analysis skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of client management
- Tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates
- Quickly and accurately evaluates problems and makes recommendations
- High level understanding of operational aspects of conference planning, audio visual operations and catering. Detailed understanding of financial and metrics/reporting aspects for same LOBs
- Well versed in process management
- A team player with excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects, and the ability to easily adapt to last minute changes and requests
- Able to shift tasks quickly as priorities change
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee budget and fiscal responsibility of various operations including sub vendors
- Oversee and drive forecasting for all various operations and sub vendors
- Drive fiscal close of Compass Books
- Oversee and drive monthly Financial Reporting to both Compass and Clients for various operations including sub vendors
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Business Intelligence Development
Data Analysis & Insight:
- Identification and creation of pertinent data points to support success stories
- Industry Benchmarking
- Maintain and analyze metric reporting for various operations
- look for process improvements to increase the flow of insight from the data
- streamline processes to reduce labor hours spent collecting and analyzing data
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues.
- Strategize and evaluate operation direction on an on-going basis to insure client needs and expectations are being met
- Provide input and direction for policies and procedures surrounding data collection, metrics and reporting
- Work with team to implement new businesses; lead Performa strategy; lead metrics/reporting strategy
- Oversee new business transition processes as they relate to billing/invoicing, payroll, and metrics/reporting
- Provide guidance and be a resource for high level projects and audits
- Other duties as assigned by Group Finance Manager
Technical Expertise Required:
Demonstrated competency in the following software applications:
- Microsoft applications such as Access, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Power user of Excel, including pivot tables, database functions, macro creation.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools is necessary
- Visual Basic / VBA
- SAP/BI is a plus
- Experience using relational databases and database extraction tools desirable
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA