Director of Analytics
Menlo Park, CA 94025
This person will focus on driving requirements for reporting and analytics in Kespry products, reporting / dashboarding on all Kespry apps (full work-flow – from production to consumption), product logging and helping product w/ data-inspired ship decisions. This person will build a team of Data Science / Data Engineers over the next 12 months and cultivate a disciplined approach on Analytics across all of Kespry. We are looking for a person who is a doer, team builder and can get things done using cross-functional teams.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- 5+ years of experience in managing other team members
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management
- 3+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages
- GIS background preferred; Product management background a plus
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred, but not required
At Kespry, we’re revolutionizing some of the oldest industries in the world with products that fly. We’re the leading commercial drone and data intelligence provider offering the most advanced product on the market. But more than that we’re a group of crazy passionate people standing on the edge of the next technology revolution. We see a future where drones change people’s lives by helping to cut construction costs, increase mining safety and efficiency, boost agricultural yields while reducing chemical use, find and help people in dangerous situations, and much, much more. Not only do we see that future, we’re making it happen with small, smart, reliable, and fully autonomous drones that capture crystal clear images, 3D models, and mountains of data.
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Kespry Inc..