KeyW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
KeyW is seeking an experienced data scientist to provide the following support:
- Design and implement methods and models for evaluating cost, risk, and impact of complex collection platforms to inform decision makers and drive successful operations.
- Interface directly with operational, legal, security, and policy teams, as well as partners stakeholders, to reconcile mission objectives with absolute compliance.
- Communicate complex quantitative analysis clearly and concisely to any audience through written products, visualizations, and presentations to improve decision making.
- Work closely with analysts, engineers, collectors, operators, and leadership to build scalable solutions that enable data-driven decisions and efficient allocation of resources.
- Engineer and develop software products with quality, scalable code that implements mathematical and statistical algorithms on large numerical and text data sets; Such products include user interfaces, web apps, or back-end programs.
- Find and create new, novel mathematical and engineering solutions to challenging telecommunications network data intelligence problems using academic and industrial research.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience formulating qualitative and quantitative research designs and including the ability to translate mission priorities into quantifiable metrics along with merging disparate data sources.
- Experience in Data Management, Data Storage and Data Analysis.
- Proven experience converting large ambiguous data sets into compact visualizations, and transitioning code and requirements to developers.
- Experience working directly with non-technical customers and translating requirements into actionable prototypes, and developing formal requirements for such prototypes.
- Experience with software development, modern database and indexing theories.
- Knowledge and experience of different data storage, search, and retrieval models
- BA or BS in related field preferred.
Positions require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.