Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Discover your opportunity with one of the world’s leading financial groups. MUFG has a global network of $2 trillion (USD) in assets, and is ranked the 5th largest bank globally, with a reach that extends to 300 companies around the world. We’re proud to bank 730 of the Fortune 1,000 companies in the U.S., and this powerful structure has made us the bank of choice to more than a million consumers, small business entrepreneurs and mid-cap companies, and many of the largest Japanese and U.S. corporations.
We’ve extended our reach to Tempe, Arizona. Given the breadth of our business, we offer the opportunity to join a high-performing culture and build momentum of your own.
We are seeking highly motivated, proactive professionals for our Financial Data Solutions (FDS) team, as we are embarking on a multi-year strategic initiative to modernize the enterprise data infrastructure, regulatory reporting functions, and improve overall governance and controls.
As an Associate, your role will consist of frequent interaction with business data owners, technology partners and regulatory reporting teams to determine the business and data requirements across the entire portfolio of regulatory reports. Qualified candidates will demonstrate the ability to define detailed data requirements, understand complex datasets, and expand on the organization’s informational assets.
- Work at the direction of FDS team leads to deliver financial and regulatory data driven projects and deliverables.
- Support definition of data requirements, including documentation.
- Perform assigned data sourcing duties for Finance and Regulatory Initiatives.
- Support writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD).
- Assist with developing Data Requirements Documents (DRD) by determining what data is required to fulfill the business requirements and objectives of the finance or regulatory project.
- Work at the direction of FDS leadership to assist with analyzing complex data sets on compliance and transactional system databases.
- Support data sourcing for Finance and Regulatory Initiatives.
- Support a BI/data analytics platform within the FDS Team and work with key stakeholders to improve BI function through ongoing intelligence identified from compliance data.
- Assist with development of data quality, normalization, and reconciliation testing scripts.
- Query data and perform trend analysis using customized analytical techniques.
- Assist with efforts to engage with CDO and other data partners to align finance on strategic data initiatives.
- Working knowledge of banking product(s), with primary experience in operations, accounting, regulatory reporting and data analysis experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving a must.
- Experience or expertise with data analysis and BI reporting.
- Knowledge on mathematical modeling or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Superior quantitative capabilities and demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to speak and write complex information and results clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter, team player with excellent organizational and time management skills who can work with minimal direct supervision.
- Should have strong collaborative, analytical, written and verbal communication (specifically technical writing) skills.
- Well versed with MS Office suite of products.
- Experience developing and managing Share Point sites strongly desired. (Workflows, group management, InfoPath and Excel Services).
- Advanced knowledge of relational database theory with primary experience in operations accounting regulatory reporting and/or data analysis required. (Tables, views, joins, platforms, schema development)
- Ability to write and tune structured query language queries required.
- Experience with automating manual processes desired.
- Experience with translating business needs into technical requirements strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/economics/technology or related field strongly preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB