Data Analyst / Report Developer
PenServ Plan Services, Inc.
West Columbia, SC 29170
PenServ Plan Services, Inc. is an independent third party administrator offering recordkeeping and administrative services for qualified retirement plans. We have over 25 years of experience in providing high quality consulting and reporting, and strive to provide exceptional customer service, compliance and oversight.
PenServ is currently looking for a Data Analyst/Report Developer with Oracle, SQL and Crystal Report experience for our IT area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create automation jobs and routine maintenance of internal database systems (Daily System Performance Monitoring).
- Gather requirements and develop complex Crystal Reports for internal use and external clients.
- Design and recommend automated transaction processing activities.
- Utilize internal GUI tool to update verbiage on client web sites.
- Develop and maintain internal written procedures.
- Other duties as determined.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3+ years of working experience utilizing SQL relational database systems with an emphasis on Oracle (SQL queries/business intelligence tools).
- 3-5 years of working experience creating and maintaining Crystal Reports.
- 4-Year degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Programming or equivalent training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create and analyze data sets to identify trends, patterns, and data anomalies.
- Ability to interface with end users/internal customers.
- Proficiency in MS Access and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
- Attention to detail.
This is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Crystal Reports: 3 years
- SQL Database: 3 years
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to PenServ Plan Services, Inc..
PenServ Plan Services, Inc. is an independent third party administrator offering recordkeeping and administrative services for qualified…