Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Job Family Handbook Description:
Conducts installation, operation, and maintenance activities for software and systems product lines. Troubleshoots matters concerning software installation, functionally and workflow. As the customer-facing technical expert, responds to or facilitates resolution of operation and maintenance issues. Collaborates with key stakeholders, program management and development staff to elaborate on product and operational functionality gaps. Assesses individual and site-specific level requirements, identifies and evaluates alternative approaches to installation. Develops and delivers targeted customer training in both the classroom/operational settings and advises/coaches end users. Provides recommendations on new product features and assists with testing pre-release software. Provides technical support for customer visits, demonstrations and trade shows.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support/oversee installation, operation, and maintenance activities of our entire product line at customer sites .
- Oversee all the installation, test, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training activities at various CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Function as the technical expert, able to answer all technical questions regarding the operation and maintenance of our products and solutions .
- Maintain an understanding of the concepts of full motion video (FMV) and have demonstrable experience with existing workflows of processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) of intelligence products .
- Maintain an understanding of our Ground Control System (GCS) software to include installation and troubleshooting.
- Teach, coach, and advise end-users in the use of our product lines. You will assist in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of our capabilities .
- Assess individual and site-specific level requirements, identify and evaluate alternative approaches to installation, develop training materials, and be able to work effectively in classroom, operational, and installation environments .
- Troubleshoot matters concerning software installation and workflow for FMV, PED and GCS systems .
- Collaborate with the support and product development staff, your manager, the product manager, and business development staff to elaborate on product and operational functionality gaps that hamper the ongoing mission. You will also be called upon to submit detailed suggestions for product improvement, with operational use-cases and examples of mission workflow, as well as define new concepts of employment and operations within Insutu Commercial customer sets .
Knowledge – Skills & Abilities Required:
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to train others in the use of our software.
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize with little direction.
- Must maintain flexibility to meet customers’ needs even when travel is involved.
- Critical and creative thinker.
- Ability to work within a dispersed team environment.
Work is performed under general direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Ability to support, lead and delegate the project team’s responsibilities and tasks through all stages of the project life cycle.
Ability to establish partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Ability to promote collaboration between individuals and teams to meet company objectives.
Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
6-9 years with Bachelor’s degree or 4-7 years with Master’s degree in a Technical field, or comparable degree and experience. In some cases experience can be used in lieu of degree.
20% Travel Required with up to 50% during surge periods.
Flexible working hours given global business partners.
Apply to this Opportunity:
Apply for this job online Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?
Insitu is a leading high-tech autonomous systems company driven by a culture of agility and systematic improvement . Since 1994 Insitu has led in the design, development and production of small autonomous aircraft for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). We currently produce and sell an ever growing fleet of Unmanned Aircraft Systems that are low-cost, long-endurance, and have low personnel requirements. These UASs provide a no-runway launch, unprecedented stabilized day and night video for ISR, robotic flight control, and a no-nets capture.
As we continue our rapid growth in the UAS/UAV market we are looking for experienced talent to help us achieve our goal of maintaining the agile and innovative problem-solving capabilities in all the products we offer.
Insitu is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
(function(d, s, id) typeof(icimsAsyncLoadScript) === ‘undefined’) return;
var jobtargetJssdkParams = new Array();
jobtargetJssdkParams[‘id’] = id;
jobtargetJssdkParams[‘data-applicant-info’] = ‘false';
(document, ‘script’, ‘jobtarget-jssdk’));
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB