Computer Sys Analyst Asc
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Software and hardware problem solving.
- Ability to work well in highly diverse, collaborative, team environment.
- Effective verbal, presentation, and written technical skills.
- Flexible, motivated, self-starter.
Working as a member of a larger System Administrator team, in this entry level position you will provide software and hardware support to multiple Software/Systems Engineering contracts. Specific tasks include operating system and software application installation and configuration, data backups, user account management, debugging software and hardware problems, and system monitoring.
- Previous System Administration, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering experience.
- Familiarity with UNIX, Linux, VM and Cloud.
- Shell Scripting ability
Leidos is a global leader in the integration and application of information, technology and systems working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the civil, health, defense, intelligence and homeland security markets. The company’s 33,000 diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers in 30 countries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location(s): Gaithersburg Maryland
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence,…