Client Services Analyst
Palo Alto, CA
Have you ever wondered who eats Spam? Or how about whether or not those new flavors of Red Bull actually get more people to buy Red Bull versus just giving existing Red Bull drinkers more flavors to choose from? Wish you knew why people pay more for Calvin Klein shirts than Ralph Lauren? And has Best Buy really turned into Amazon’s showroom?
You’re not alone. Those brands & retailers wonder about those questions and thousands more that InfoScout is uniquely positioned to answer. Thanks to more than 1-million users of our Receipt Hog, Shoparoo, ReceiptBin and Out of Milk apps, InfoScout captures more information about American’s shopping patterns across all retailers than any other company. We do this by incentivizing app users to snap pictures of their shopping receipts and answer related surveys to understand the ‘why behind the buy’. Our use of computer vision, crowdsourcing & big data analytics allow us to extract insights at a scale and depth never before possible for clients like Procter & Gamble, Anheuser Busch, Walmart & Visa.
- Guide client users on InfoScout’s Insights business intelligence platform to navigate the system, interpret results, and design reports to answer their key business questions
- Leverage InfoScout’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to execute and deliver analytic insights and recommendations to InfoScout’s customers that drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of InfoScout data, solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
Key Skills Required
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value added business partner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Proven analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- CPG and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights
- Understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (Nielsen and/or IRI)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 2+ years relevant experience
- Desired CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions
- In addition, relevant software industry, Nielsen or IRI experience (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
- Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or Business Objects
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to InfoScout.