CBAP Business Analyst
eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC
eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
CBAP Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Working closely with the project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. Liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
3. Create business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the BI requirements and deliverables for reporting structures, reports, dashboards, and ad hoc tools in accordance with the requirements and protocol.
4. Work closely with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technical team members and various Agency Business Owners to create Business Requirement documentation to assist in developing logical and physical dimensional data model reporting requirements and providing assistance in understanding the data requirements for proposed reporting.
5. Interact with cross functional teams (Application, Technology, and Enterprise Solution) and staff to ensure requirements are thoroughly and accurately documented and to design and document recommendations for improved business processes that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
6. Create and execute test scripts, scenarios, and test plans to validate initial business requirements and report output through the DEV, QA and PROD migrations testing for accuracy and sign off on deliverables.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with all phases of business operations report specifications development including creating business requirements documentation, report mock ups, flow charts, and acceptance testing for business intelligence tools to design report, data analysis, or dashboards for operational reporting business solutions.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
- A copy of the certification must be submitted with the resume.
- 48 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with specifying requirements for Master Data Management and/or Healthcare Information Exchanges.
- 84 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience performing Business Process Modeling, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, and Re-engineering on Medium to Large-scale IT projects, describing the As-Is and To-Be business processes.
- 84 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience as lead BA, soliciting data analytics and report requirements utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups or subject matter experts.
- 36 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience as a senior Business Analyst in at least one full-cycle, MDM implementation involving data contained in Protected Personal Information (PPI) or Patient Medical Records, Employee Records and Healthcare Provider Records (HIPPA) in a State Agency, Federal Agency or Private Organization.
- 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in User Acceptance Testing
- (UAT), bug tracking in HP Quality Center, developing test scripts, test cases and documenting key content deliverables.
- 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in preparing end user presentations, training materials & user manuals with high degree of proficiency using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in working multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating closely with project manager identifying and managing project scope, project schedule , and communicating project status to project manager, team members and other stakeholders.
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/15/2016