Business Intelligence Analyst – Telecommuter
Apria Healthcare is one of nation’s leading providers of home healthcare products and services including respiratory therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, negative pressure wound therapy and home medical equipment. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and operates branch locations across the nation and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year. With over $1 Billion in annual revenues, Apria is one of the largest home healthcare companies in the United States. Apria was the first company of its type to obtain voluntary accreditation from The Joint Commission and has been continuously accredited for more than 25 years. For more information, visit www.apria.com .
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for development and administration of reports and data systems related to Revenue Management processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes code and generates related management reports on a regular basis and as requested.
- Audits reports and recommends changes to reflect accuracy, consistency and completeness of data being reported.
- Analyzes operations models in order to anticipate future service model revisions.
- Analyze, track, and report Revenue Management contact center and agent performance statistics.
- Responds to field inquiries related to data entered into the computer system
- Maintain and administer reporting systems and reports
- Interact with internal customers to clarify report requests and determine report specifications
- Obtain consensus and sign-off on reports based on specifications and business requirements
- Participate in various meetings with teams understanding, documenting and executing on business requirements
- Document information related to each report. (Queries, calculations, conditions etc.)
- Maintain databases and provides timely, accurate and consistent operations, financial and statistical analysis to corporate and field customer service and operations personnel.
- Provides insight and assistance on finance and reporting issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as required. Qualification:
- Education or experience equivalent to 4 year college degree is required.
- Two years related work experience required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to produce analysis and recommendations that can be easily understood.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Able to communicate effectively with management.
- The ability to execute with efficiency and with quality
- Demonstrated professionalism, both in appearance and conduct.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate Excel (pivot and data connection strings are key).
- MS SQL – intermediate query writing ability.
- Intermediate SQL Server Management Server
- Familiarity with SQL Server Analysis Service and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Familiarity with relational and dimensional DB design
- Experienced with advanced Excel features, PowerPivot dimensional modeling, PowerQuery and PowerView.
- Experience working with ODBC connections and developing reports for a Contact Center environment.
- English (verbal, writing, reading)
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (only include Preferred Qualifications if needed)
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in a Contact Center environment preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Experience with SharePoint libraries and lists is a plus.
- Basic experience with relational and dimensional databases is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Apria is focused on providing top quality service to our patients. Our ongoing self-monitoring and evaluation process ensures continual…