The Consultant manages the day-to-day relationship with Primary Intelligence clients. This position’s key responsibility is to understand clients’ key business needs, outcomes and requirements to ensure they achieve their objectives and drive significant return on their investments in Primary Intelligence’s solutions.
- Manage all aspects of contract terms and agreements set by Sales team after final approval ensuring that all services contracted are delivered.
- Act as first-line contact for any questions or contract addendum negotiations working with finance and sales team for final approvals.
- Consult with client on findings from programs and services specifically related to contract terms.
- Ensure that the analysts, coordinators and other stakeholders meet their performance measures and goals related to approved contracts.
- Coordinate with scheduling services to ensure Win Loss interviews are beings scheduled.
- Conduct scheduled interviews with buyers for assigned clients according to approved processes and procedures. Work with scheduling team to utilize open schedule time for interviews.
- Present analysis for Win Loss and Customer Experience programs to clients.
- Manage client relationship as first-line contact for all questions, ensure clients receive frequent updates on progress toward goals and outcomes.
- Research and understand clients’ products, services and offerings as well as understand the specific industry they work in an apply those details to all services provided to clients.
Heath and other Benefits
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Primary Intelligence.