Intelligence Analyst Jobs
The Business Intelligence Analyst supports platform and account leadership team to develop business intelligence processes and tools using formal and informal data to help customers and sponsors define and achieve their goals. The role will uncover several perspectives on a problem or opportunity, determining any and all drivers towards or barriers to successful performance, and makes recommendations based on what is discovered.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Deep understanding of contract key performance indicator and reporting requirements and client expectations.
- Devise and promote creative data visualization to derive actionable intelligence
- Financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data
- Forecast/trending of performance data.
- Process mapping and efficiency analysis
- Lead problem solving teams to develop recommendations based on data interpretation and analysis to transform behaviors and techniques
- Develop automated tools and dashboards with IT team to provide real-time insights to business data
- Use of advanced statistical concepts to determine significant sources of variability
- Provide subject matter expertise for all data related processes and analyses
- Analyze trends of monthly Key Performance Indicator results for performance improvement concepts
- Create, maintain, and optimize the account wide dashboard
- Draft and distribute reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
Data Management Ability to process large amounts of data in an organized manner
Comfort Around Higher Management Can deal comfortably with more senior managers; can present to more senior managers without undue tension and nervousness; understands how senior managers think and work; can determine the best way to get things done with them by talking their language and responding to their needs; can craft approaches likely to be seen as appropriate and positive.
Technical Learning Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
2-4 years relevant work experience required
High level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT) required. SharePoint experience a plus.
Experience with other data and statistical applications are a plus (PowerPivot, Tableau, SAS, Access, Minitab, Sigma Excel, SQL)
Local language to country of job posting required. As JLL is a global company, additional language capability is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology or related field required.
Experience with process improvement, Six Sigma a plus
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB