Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Primary Location: LONDON
Marketers can’t hide behind old-school metrics and gut feel any longer. The best ones are marrying technology, data, and strategic expertise to make the right marketing investments. That’s where MarketShare comes in.
MarketShare is looking for talented marketing strategy analysts with excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Our ideal candidates are determined to combine the art and science of analytics and marketing to help clients address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
In the Associate Advisory Services Consultant role, you’ll support senior strategists on multi-million dollar customer engagements. You’ll build your network with the top marketing leadership in major companies across virtually all industries. You’ll work hands on with quantitative marketing data to analyze and reveal the business drivers of the Fortune 500. You will develop expertise at the intersection of big data, marketing, and consulting. Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it’s about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision making.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be on the team that is the face of the company, the customer’s go-to person who delivers on the promise of MarketShare.
- You’ll help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that MarketShare will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
- You’ll work closely with MarketShare’s modeling team and other strategists to identify new insights, and translate findings into insights and stories that create ‘ah ha’ moments for customers.
- You’ll help bridge between the builders of sophisticated quant models and people who run screaming from numbers.
- You’ll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- Your data analytics diligence will help ensure that customers get the full benefit of MarketShare’s software and accompanying strategic advice.
- You will participate in the improvement processes and achieve greater quality, consistency, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency, getting new customers up to speed with MarketShare’s software faster.
Skills, Talents Experience you’ll need:
- A head for numbers, a heart for customers, and a passion for defining the standards of marketing effectiveness.
o 0-1 years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting. Client facing experience also helpful.
o Fluency with written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Exceptional analytics and quantitative acumen with understanding of marketing mix models or close experience such as predictive analytics.
- Ideal if you have specific experience in the ad-tech industry, a digital marketing agency, a programmatic buying company or client side digital advertising.
- You are well versed in data and have no problem calling BS, telling truth to power when data looks wonky. You might even have measurement experience across multiple channels, and your passion is for data sources that are real time and audience addressable.
- Definite advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather, assess, and analyze data as well as PowerPoint to build presentations.
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, applied science, statistics, mathematics or economics.
Why work with us?
Because you are ready to be challenged every day in spite of mastering your craft! You are willing to fight for the customer and iteratively entice them.
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions.
Our Culture — What’s important to us… and ideally to you!
- Comfort with ambiguity: We embrace the complexity of our clients’ environments and believe that there are seldom easy answers.
- Embracing the high-wire act: We’re inventing the space where marketing meets math. This is a new category, and we have to innovate as we go.
- Pragmatically curious: We have never met a problem that we didn’t want to solve. That said, we recognize trade-offs are required due to client priorities.
We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
Our solutions help marketing executives answer complicated questions such as:
What is the effectiveness of our marketing investments in generating sales, and where should our next dollar be spent?
How do TV, radio and print media drive online behaviors and resulting sales, and how do we balance our online-offline mix?
Within online channels, how can we continually optimize our digital marketing across publisher sites, keywords, etc.?
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
= Intelligence Analyst Jobs
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB