#1149/Azure Supportability – Machine Learning Data Technicians/Analyst
Position: #1149/Azure Supportability – Machine Learning Data Technicians/Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA
Domain: Software Development & Artificial Intelligence
Level: Senior (5 – 7 years)
Please submit your resume directly to USPTA @pactera.com with Job# in email subject line.
- Work with Artificial Intelligence & Research Team for Toronto training, which is a self-help knowledge report system.
- Read thousands of deep technical customer cases related to cloud, and identify critical issues from the customer descriptions, understand what the customer issue, be able to paraphrase the customer issue.
- Analyze and classify datasets for training machine learning algorithm;
- Make judgements to map/pair/match answers or solutions from Toronto machine.
- Find correlation and machine learning patterns to improve customer experience.
- Familiar with technical customer support, come up with solutions to match/pair/map the customer issues with solutions.
- Ability to find solutions from Forums & documentation, matching customer’s issue description.
- Familiarity of cloud technology – VM, Storage, NW’ing, SQL, Backup, Web Apps.
- Be able to validate the answers to the questions, mark label on the website.
- Work on some basic data cleaning tasks, data labelling tasks (like annotate with product name), identify questions, type of issue (Error, how to, symptom) and responses to the key issues, and create training for the backend machine for patterns and learning.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills, good English communication and reading skills.
- In-depth knowledge on networking, virtual machine, technical storage, web apps, cloud related technologies.
- General exposure on Azure cloud domain and services.
- Familiarity with excel, word, website, support cases, MS Solve, case management tools, etc.
- Detail oriented, able to handle and define repeated tasks.
Pactera is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural mix of local and overseas staff. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Pactera (officially Pactera Technology International Ltd., 文思海辉技术有限公司) is an IT consulting and outsourcing company with corporate…